Our client is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products providing solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining
Due to expansion they are now seeking a Solutions Architect to be based at their Global Business Services site in Lurgan, Northern Ireland.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and become part of a global organisation.
This position is responsible for the architecture, design, implementation and support of the Oracle Applications used widely within sales and distribution business functions throughout the organisation.
* Liaison between IT, business customers and IT partners.
* Integral role within the Enterprise Application team, implementing, standardising, optimising and expansion of our enterprise IT systems.
* Positively influence change and have a significant impact on our business.
* Gather requirements, analyse, generate design documents and perform impact analysis for application changes.
* Assist support teams with issue resolution.
* Provide functional expertise in architecting configure to order (CTO), eCommerce and warehousing solutions.
* Ensure strict adherence to policies, procedures and deadlines.
Level of education required:
* Requires a bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in an engineering or computer science field.
* Exposure to CTO (machine sales) and eCommerce (part sales) environments essential.
* Oracle Applications 5+ years:
Required Order Management, Configurator, Inventory, Shipping Execution, Advanced Pricing, Oracle Warehouse Management (WMS), Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), eCommerce (iStore, ATG or similar).
* 7+ years in a Manufacturing / Service Parts industry.
* Must have knowledge of Multi-Site, Intercompany and Global trading models.
* Oracle SQL and knowledge of EBS table structures.
* Full lifecycle EBS implementation.
Desirable Purchasing, Costing, WIP, BOM, MRP/ASCP.
As needed, domestic, European and International, no more than 50%
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465964