English Teacher/ NQT
Are you coming towards the end of your PGCE, starting the search for the perfect school to begin your teaching career in September 2018?
Would you benefit from receiving support and guidance throughout the interview process?
This secondary school located in Liverpool is looking for English teachers with great potential. With a strong leadership team in place and numerous career development opportunities on offer to the right person, could this be you?
- English Teacher- Liverpool Secondary school
- Permanent Role
- Fantastic opportunity for a Teacher hoping to make a difference
- Excellent career development opportunities on offer
- Work within a lovely and tight-knit English department
- September 2018 start
- £22,917- £38,633 (MPS-UPS)
- Open to both experienced teachers and NQTs
- Graded at least 'Good' during either training or latest Ofsted report
- Passionate, Committed and driven teachers wanted
- Excellent subject knowledge & creative approach to teaching & learning
- Team player - adaptable & positive individuals required!
- Established SLT in place - strong, helpful & supportive
- Easily accessible - various transport links
- School keen to raise standards & attainment
- Excellent & consistent practices now in place!
To APPLY, please submit a full, up to date CV or contact Becky at i-teachers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81462578