Purchase Ledger Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant to work in a busy office based in Hinckley. As the Purchase Ledger Assistant your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm. This position is a 6 month temporary contract.
Please note that due to the location of the office you must be able to drive to be considered for this role.
As a Purchase Ledger Assistant your main responsibilities will be;
- Ensuring the timely receipt, and correct processing of purchasing documents
- Processing invoices within a 48 working hour SLA
- Resolving supplier and site queries within a 48 working hour SLA
- Ensuring accurate reconciliation of supplier data
- Liaising with site managers and suppliers to ensure all accurate payment of invoices
- Working with the Purchase Ledger Seniors to ensure all processes and systems are fully documented
- Working with the Purchase Ledger Seniors to meet the training needs of the sites
- Understanding and raising system issues internally and ensuring knowledge of outstanding issues
- Reviewing and developing the systems and procedures with the Purchase Ledger Seniors to ensure maximum efficiency for the site and centrally
To be successful as a Purchase Ledger Assistant you will;
- Possess advanced IT skills specifically Excel
- Be solutions focused
- Have proven ability to work to tight deadlines, demonstrating excellent time management and organisational ability
- Be self motivated
- Be a team player and able to work autonomously within a framework with minimum supervision
- Have high levels of enthusiasm and drive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The above advert will stay live until the candidates start the role then and will be deleted. However some of the job boards we use may automatically refresh adverts and do not have a delete function. Please cross reference with the Office Angels website to familiarise yourself with our up to date vacancies.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
By applying you will register as a candidate with Office Angels. Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465305