Job Title: Junior Engineer
Salary: £16,000 + Benefits
Location: Manchester (North West)
Alecto Recruitment are currently looking for a Junior/Apprentice Engineer looking to get into the Dental industry! The Dental industry is exciting and rewarding at the same time and my client are looking for a Junior Engineer to bring on board and train them up! Working for a top Dental company, this really is a fantastic opportunity!
Our client are one of the most respected Dental Engineering companies in the UK and have been going for over 50 years. They have approached Alecto Recruitment to find them a Junior Engineer that they can train up to cover Manchester and the North West. The company offer fantastic benefits and most of their staff stay on until retirement!
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- To visit customers as sent through to your tablet (provided) and carry out Electrical and Mechanical tests
- Test and check already Installed Equipment
- Follow the set test and check list
- Using provided tools, collect data from Equipment
- Send data electronically
- Act as a representative at all times for the company so customer is looking forward to continuing working relationship.
- Leave site clean and tidy
- Take full responsibility for company property including tools and company vehicle
- Basic Electrical and Mechanical understanding, qualifications desired
- Ability to read technical diagrams and manuals
- Eagerness to learn
- Full UK Driving License
- Good customer service/people skills
- £16,000 Starting Basic Salary
- Monday - Friday 37.5 hours (Don't generally work weekends)
- Company Vehicle
- Pension Scheme
- Quarterly bonus
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- On-going training to enhance your experience and knowledge
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call 02392 539773 in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459833