Account Manager - Global Advisory Firm
Key Account Manager - Salary up to £65k Basic + Uncapped Commission. OTE £110k - £120k + Benefits including: 25 days paid holiday, dental cover, private health care, pension and life assurance.
About the Company
Our client is a leading member based global advisory firm that offers a range of best practice research, insight and consultancy based services to a 'blue chip’ client base. They work with most of the FTSE 100 and have clients in over 50 countries worldwide who rely on them for the most up to date information and intelligence.
About the Role
This is a pure Account Management role where you will be responsible for developing existing relationships by selling advisory & consultancy based solutions to 'C’ level decision makers of large Corporations whilst renegotiating annual contracts and looking at ways of uplift and growth within the account base.
The focus will be on growing our client’s membership base, rather than business development amongst well-established accounts. You will be based in London and responsible for selling into a vertical market within a specific region in UK or EMEA and therefore at least 50% of this role will be client facing with some travel.
- Undergraduate degree qualified. Business related post-graduate studies an advantage.
- 7+ years of successful sales / business development / account management experience; including proven experience in commercial negotiations within a blue-chip client base (C-level decision makers)
- Experience of selling Business Information, Consultancy or Subscription based services
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Solid understanding of business concepts & dynamics for large national and international corporations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in highly flexible, rapidly changing, ambiguous work environment
- Willingness to travel across EMEA
If you feel this is something you would be interested in and have the necessary experience please email your CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
ABR Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role and specialises in placing candidates into permanent positions within Media, Technology, Events, Business Information and Corporate Communications.
Due to high volumes of applicants we regret that we can only contact those who are invited to interview. Should you not have heard from us within 2 weeks you may assume you have not been successful at this time but we thank you for your time and interest in the role.