Net Software Engineer - Support - Reading - 1-2yrs experience
Internationally recognised Software Vendor seeks articulate, focussed and technically astute support engineer to execute resolution to customer reports and escalations.
You will be responsible for interfacing with Product Support, Software Development, and customers to provide deep level analysis to product related issues through testing, investigating, providing workarounds and resolving customer reported escalations.
Additional role duties include;
- Works, manages, and prioritizes a queue of tickets escalated by the level 1 and 2 support specialists.
- Triages and analyzes tickets with a moderate scope of complexity to find workarounds and solutions.
- Reports bugs and escalates difficult to solve/obscure issues to the development team for assistance/guidance.
- Provides mitigation solutions by analyzing logs, understanding the application functionality via the user interface and analyzing the code to better characterize customer issues and determine workarounds.
- Interacts with Customers (both external and internal) via phone, email, and/or screen sharing tool to collect information and communicate workarounds and solutions in a way that non-technical users can understand.
- Responsible for meeting individual goals and KPI related to processing tickets and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or a related field
- 1 years as a System Engineer or a related software development occupation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, empathetic, team player who is responsive to customer needs and customers concerns and passionate about problem solving and helping others
- 1 years’ experience working with C# .NET framework
- Experience mitigating/debugging web applications
- Familiarity with Oracle database and conversant in writing SQL queries
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468585