Sr NET Developer
Up to £45,000
My Solihull based client is looking for a Sr software developer to join the software development team at a very exciting time! They are just about to roll out their bespoke hybrid software throughout Europe. The Role will consist of undertaking software development activity on the company's In House DNA + Aurora software projects
- Primarily develop new modules for our MVC / Angular project called Aurora.
- Support legacy DNA Console website, Windows Application and Mobile Application (iOS).
- To investigate and resolve bugs and issues on all platforms.
- Act as a technical escalation point for any questions relating to supported applications.
- Liase with users and customers at all levels regarding applications, including providing instructions for use, or investigation of issues or queries relating to it.
- Be involved in story boarding, design, discussion, architecture and training of all new systems
- Role may include other related activities such as configuring Azure platform, IIS, SSRS, Inhouse CAFM systems
Software is MVC Platform / Angular JS 1.6.4 Hybrid
Interface is styled using Angular Material 1
Database is a SQL Server 2008 R2 / 2014
Platform is IIS w/ load balancing soon to be moved to a Microsoft Azure platform.
Bonus skills would include:
VB.NET Webforms (.Net 2.0 + 3.5) to support older software
iOS Development (Legacy mobile app)
Xamarin Forms - mobile development projects this year
- Experience of developing business critical software systems in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment
- In-depth experience of Microsoft .Net development
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to deliver end user training wherever necessary
- Analytical and problem solving approach
- Ability to work as part of a small team under pressure
- Full stack development
- Database Development - ADO/ADO.NET/ODBC
- SQL Server Administration
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Facilities Management concepts and terminology
- Genuine passion for technology and software development.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468408