Level 2 Support Engineer - £30,000 Benefits - Career progress
Level 2 Support Engineer - £30,000 + Benefits + Career Progression - London
I have an excellent opportunity for a talented 2nd Line Support Engineer looking to progress quickly to 3rd Line for my client based in East London. They are looking for a dedicated 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their knowledgeable and passionate team that has been established for over 15 years.
You must have the ability to resolve issues that are logged and escalated by the helpdesk support team. You will be investigating and resolving the logged calls whilst escalating to the dispatch manager wherever 3rd line support is required.
- Two years' 2nd Line Support Experience
- Microsoft MCP
- Skills installing & configuring & supporting Windows XP/Win7
- Supporting PCs/Laptops/Tablets in a Windows Domain
- General experience of Active Directory
- Microsoft Server 2012 / 2016 is essential
- Ability to rebuild workstations, laptops
- Installation of general PC / Network based software, Office, Sage/Adobe etc.
- Teamviewer/ Logmein
- Able to configure ADSL Routers
- Ability to understand IP networks
Includes a starting salary of £25-30,000 + 28 days holiday + Company Pension + Private Medical Insurance + More. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please reply to this email with your updated CV to or call me NOW on 0345 210 3333
My client based in Barking are a world class IT services Provider with a 98% track record for client retention. They focus on IT, business tech and telephone systems with a focus on Microsoft, Apple and telecommunications skills.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465849