Senior Java Developer Python J2EE AWS Trading Finance London
Senior Java Developer (J2SE J2EE Python Microservices Micro Services Core Java Multithreading Concurrency Linux FIX Equity Equities FX Fixed Income Commodities Trading Software Engineer Senior Developer Programmer Quant Quantitative Fintech Analytical Finance London) required by our fintech trading client in London.
You MUST have the following experience:
- Excellent coding ability in Java
- Advanced Core Java (multithreading/concurrency)
- Experience with traders, ideally in a fintech or financial analytical company
- Familiarity with Python
- A Degree in Computer Science or a related field
The following would be DESIRABLE, not essential:
- Development of a core pricing engine
- Development of a post-analysis trading system
- Knowledge of Equities, FX, Fixed Income and Commodity markets
Role: Senior Java Developer (Core Java J2SE J2EE Python) required by our fintech trading client in London. You will join a small team responsible for developing all of the company's client facing technology. You will create real time post-analysis trading systems and modify existing systems in line with the changing market and business requirements. Experience is a front office, trading environment is desirable, with knowledge across equities, FX, fixed income and commodities. It is also beneficial to have worked closely with Traders, Quants and Portfolio Managers. The technology stack is currently Core Java and Python.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at an award-winning, flat structured and cutting edge fintech company.
Salary: £80k - 100k + 30 - 50% bonus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81460698