NET Technical Architect
Hitachi Consulting is the Consulting, IT and Solutions services business of Hitachi Ltd. We work with clients across the world from all industry sectors to design, build and operate technology solutions. We have particular strengths in the domains of ‘Digital’, ‘Internet of Things’, ‘Analytics’ and ERP and provide a range of supporting services (industry expertise, project management, process design, change management) required to achieve success. Frequently, we will leverage our relationship with the rest of Hitachi to bring innovative products and services into our solutions for clients. We will also work with clients to define outcome based measures as part of our role in helping clients implement change and achieve benefits
Hitachi Consulting is currently investing in its Technology Solutions Practice which is growing rapidly in the UK and Europe.
As part of this, we are seeking to recruit an experienced .NET Technical Architect to join our IoT and Digital Transformation practice, based in the UK. Our Technical Architects work on high profile client engagements delivering complex enterprise scale programmes in a commercial environment.
Do you have the following skills:
- Full life-cycle project experience, ideally from initial opportunity through to requirements, solution design, implementation and rollout
- Full stack .NET implementation (C# with ASP.Net
- Architecture and system design experience gained across multiple technologies, products and solutions
- Proven track record of working to deliver at least three large scale solutions
- Business facing with the skills to translate customer requirements into functional and technical architectures, including the ability to lead teams of users, analysts and designers, conduct requirements gathering, propose and effectively articulate ideas to stakeholders, and build consensus
To find out more, Click Apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467998