Microsoft Business Intelligence Technical Architect
Microsoft Business Intelligence Technical Architect - London With Travel - £70,000 to £85,000
We're currently investing in our growing IoT Analytics & Insights practice that delivers high value solutions. The team is comprised of excellent and experienced MS BI, Data Science and Big Data professionals.
The team have recently delivered some exceptional projects around Predictive Maintenance for the rail industry for a number of large transportation customers as well as a large Cloud-based analytics water solution project.
The successful candidate will have significant commercial consulting experience with skills and will be adept at taking responsibility for the successful delivery of complex BI engagements.
We're looking for people with the following expertise:
- Proven BI architectural experience using standard methodologies e.g. TOGAF
- Experience of managing BI delivery teams
- Understanding of BI, concepts and methods including Kimball and Data Vault modelling techniques
- Solid experience in traditional SQL Server technologies
- Managed Technical delivery of end-to-end BI solutions and platforms
- Good presentation skills and a willingness to be active in the surrounding MS BI ecosystem
Interested & want to find out more? Click Apply!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81468025