UI Developer/Front-end Developer - Perm - Glasgow
£30K-£60K (dependant on experience)
This role requires 2+ years of direct experience building web-based user interfaces.
Experience building mobile applications for phone and tablet that have been successfully delivered to customers is advantageous.
The successful candidate will be a highly personable team player who is able to work effectively with colleagues and customers. The ideal candidate will need to be an effective communicator who is able to explain complex technical issues, able to demonstrate innovative and creative thinking and with a flexible and adaptable attitude.
The individual should be happy working in a team environment with other specialists, whilst being highly resourceful in solving problems within their own areas of expertise.
2. Ideally they will have a clear understanding of OO and functional programming paradigms.
3. Show knowledge of design patterns for example MVC.
4. Experience working with modern frameworks, libraries, tools and languages (React.js & Redux)
5. A candidate with experience in banking/Fintech is not essential but would be good
6. Have experience with agile methodologies and full software development lifecycle
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81466220