Part-time Credit Control 25 hours
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a successful company in Godalming. They offer a friendly, flexible, supportive working environment and are looking for someone to join them on a permanent basis, working 25 hours a week, 5 hours a day.
To be considered for this role you MUST have proven Credit Control experience, ideally with a background in Professional Services such as law, accountancy, consulting, tax etc.
Duties will include:
- Proactively monitor sales ledger to identify those clients who become overdue
- Chase overdue debts by telephone, letter and email
- Prioritise collection of debt by value and client payment profile
- Send monthly statements, reminders and copy invoices as required
- Liaise with company Directors regarding any credit control issues with their clients
- Resolve issues to client satisfaction including raising credit notes and reconciling account
- Agree payment plans with clients
- Prepare small claims cases as required
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks efficiently. Prior Credit Control experience is essential.
The company are offering a competitive salary of up to £25k pro rata plus excellent benefits including 20 days holiday pro rata, up to 5% pension contribution, life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, free parking, a number of onsite leisure facilities, long service awards and more.
For more information please apply now, we need applicants urgently for this role!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467934