Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer
£25,000 to £45,000 DOE
ShortList Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and gifted individual to work as a Senior Java Developer for a highly established Software company who develop cross-platform web and mobile applications.
The Senior Java Developer should have real-world experience of developing web pages using Java either in a professional or personal capacity. Any other experience with languages is highly desirable.
The Senior Java Developer will benefit from exposure to some of the latest cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to see their work used in live production environments.
- At least 3+ years of experience of developing 'full stack' web using Java
- At least 3+ years of experience developing software or services in any language
- Solid understanding of OO principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to debug and diagnose in a sensible and methodical manner
- Knowledge of Spring Frameworks, Spring Data JPA, Spring Web Security,
- Developing Microservices with Spring
At least a 2:1 undergraduate degree in a related field or further qualifications
- Industry experience of developing large-scale software and services
- Ability to demonstrate past code and projects
- Frameworks and platforms such as React, Angular, and Cordova
- Testing frameworks such as Jasmine
- Automation with tools such as Ansible, Capistrano, or command line scripting
- Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services Platform, or similar cloud platforms
The Senior Java Developer will join a talented team of developers and get to work alongside some fantastic software professionals, allowing them to continue to upskill and grow in their own capacity.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join a great company at what is a very exciting time in their growth.
This role is based in Liverpool City Centre with a fantastic location and great transport links to Wirral, Manchester, Runcorn, Warrington, North Wales and North Liverpool.
If you are interested in a role as Senior Java Developer, please click APPLY NOW
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467607