BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE LEAD
Job Title: Business Intelligence Lead
Rate: £258 PAYE OR £325 UMBRELLA
THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35
A major NHS client of ours is currently looking for a Business Intelligence Lead to join their team on an initial 3 months contract. They have already built a team of Data Analysts and now need a lead.
As a centre of commercial excellence, it will deliver significant and sustainable savings which can be invested in front line services by the NHS economy over the 3-5 year life of the contract. The contract awarded by The Department of Health is expected to reach implementation stage during May 2018.
The three Towers consist of the following categories:
* sterile intervention, equipment and consumables
* orthopaedics, trauma, spine and ophthalmology
* rehabilitation, disabled services, women's health and associated consumables
The contract awarded by The Department of Health is expected to reach implementation stage on 8th May 2018. The significant savings achieved by best-in-class procurement expertise will support the delivery of front line services in the NHS.
The key responsibilities are:
* Accountable and responsible for a team of business analysts across CPP providing professional leadership and advice as necessary.
* advising on how data can be used to support business processes and decision making
* leading analytical development through the use of appropriate tools to extract, transform, query and present data
* managing BI support across all departments and external stakeholders
* providing authoritative information, guidance and advice on analytical solutions and implementation
* ensuring compliance with policies, standards, and strategy undertaking data analysis, data modelling and data transformation based upon identified business needs
* developing and maintaining complex data extraction and reporting solutions
* being proactive in pursuing new and improved technical solutions
The successful candidate will have experience leading a business intelligence and analytical team as well as a strong working knowledge with the following tools and methodologies:
* data platforms - e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Access
* familiarity with established Project Management methodologies and practices
* data extraction, transformation and reporting
* data modelling
* data standards and data quality
* user experience
* user guidance and training
* project management - e.g. Prince2
Highly developed analytical skills
Able to provide high level procurement expertise and clear reports of complex data
Demonstrable influencing and negotiating skills
Subject matter expert
Understanding of public sector procurement and DHSC data policies, systmes and strategies such as GS1/Scan4Safety
Please get in touch if you are interested:
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467871