Our client is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products providing solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining
Due to expansion they are now seeking a Sharepoint Architect to be based at their Global Business Services site in Lurgan, Northern Ireland.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and become part of a global organisation.
Our client is leveraging different web-based enterprise applications, like Progress Sitefinity, Salesforce and Microsoft SharePoint 2016 for different web content management, document management, and collaboration use cases.
The Web / SharePoint Architect position is part of the Global Web Services Team und will work closely with web developers, enterprise architects, and vendors on global IT projects.
The main projects the architect will be involved in this year are the global rollout of SharePoint 2016 and the Sitefinity web content management system.
* Support the user experience, development and application management teams in strategic initiatives and global SharePoint and Sitefinity projects
* Architect and implement both out of the box and custom solutions for SharePoint 2016 based on business requirements
* Utilize Nintex Workflow for process automation
* Supplement the front-end development team with .NET development experience including application architecture and coding best practices
* Architecting document management scenarios based on SharePoint 2016 including integrations into Sitefinity CMS and Salesforce CRM
* Gather requirements from business stakeholders and translate these requirements into agile users stories based on industry best practices and with clearly defined acceptance criteria
* Guide support teams as a Microsoft SharePoint subject matter expert for third level support requests
* Review and assess architecture and design proposals from external partners
* At least 4 years of experience with SharePoint as a developer, administrator or solution architect
* At least 4 years of .NET development experience
* Experience with global application rollouts based on agile project management methodologies
* Experience managing vendors and working in a global team
* Excellent writing, facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills
* Active MCSE: SharePoint or MCSE: Productivity certification
* 3+ years' experience as a SharePoint Architect
* Experience with Microsoft Office 365
* Experience with Sitefinity CMS is a plus
* Experience with agile Scrum projects
* Comfortable with DevOps and CI / CD methodologies
* Experience in a complex enterprise application environment with integrations and customisations to support multiple business processes
* Fluent in English
* Willing and able to travel approximately 25% of the time
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467512