- Full Time
What is special about this opportunity?
The finance department is at the heart of our success and allows us to provide the services and initiatives that we do. So you wouldn't be just an Finance Assistant, you'd have your role to play in making a difference to people's lives who really need it.
How can I make a difference?
You will have a key administrative role to play in the processing of the Groups Rents and Letting Agency ledgers. Here's some of the areas you'll get involved in:
- Collating Group Member data and notify members of any outstanding information
- Post rent receipts and adjustments onto the appropriate ledgers in timely accurate manner
- Work with the Housing Departments to ensure the organisations Direct Debits are processed daily
- Setup and terminate tenancies as requested by relevant group members
- Production of rent invoices and chasing of outstanding invoices
- Assist with reconciliations when necessary
- Run rent arrears reports for monitoring and month end reporting.
- Work with the Letting Agency to ensure that rents and payments to landlords are accurate and updated on a daily basis
- Assist with the updating of the Gemini rent system - ensuring that all receipts are accurately recorded and appropriate payments are made to landlords
Our different maker will have the following qualities
- You'll have a love for working with numbers, using a methodical approach to handling data from various sources, and happy to challenge any data received.
- A natural ability to build positive relationships with people, able to deliver a a service in line with our values
- The ability to work on different software packages to enable verification of data received, with moderate excel skills.
How we'll reward you?
You will have an opportunity to grow within a talented and innovative Finance Team. At Pobl we look to reward our talent with a comprehensive package. Along with a competitive salary, we have flexible working, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), excellent pension options, retail discounts and company loans to name a few.
So if you want to become a difference maker, and you share our values, begin your Pobl journey by clicking 'apply now'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81461309