Executive Headteacher Walsall £72,810 - £84339.
My Client is seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational head teacher to develop and lead their federation forward. Both school environments are friendly and inclusive and are set at the heart of the community. You will have both the commercial and change management skills to ensure continuous improvement across the two schools. You will also have experience of working with students with special educational needs in particular moderate learning difficulties (autism, aspergers, adhd)
The successful candidate will:
* Promote a love of life long learning.
* Have excellent leadership, organisational and management skills
* Demonstrate the ability to build on success and manage change
* Show commitment to a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence for staff and pupils alike and builds on our current Ofsted ratings.
* Have a passion for developing exceptional educational provision for children and young people with autism
* Demonstrate excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to articulate his/her vision for the school and support positive relationships within the schools and the wider community.
We can offer you:
* Enthusiastic, well behaved learners who engage positively.
* A hard-working and motivated staff and governor team, who care deeply about learning,.
* The opportunity to guide the schools through their next stage of development.
* Continued professional development opportunities.
* All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview
This is a once in a life time opportunity to support the positive growth of a local organisation
Interested applicants should contact Jason Airey on 0121 2005910 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467483