Python Developer - Investment Banking
Python Developer / Investment Banking
Looking for strong Python Developers / Senior Python Developers with a proven track record of delivering applications in a business-driven environment.
Currently searching for a Python Developer for a role for an investment bank located in the City of London. The investment bank is looking to build new front office systems. The role is looking for developers with experience of developing across the full development life cycle, with the ability to collaborate closely with traders & salespeople to understand the business needs. Experience within Banking and Finance sector is preferred but is not essential to the role.
Python Developer / Senior Python developer requirements
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent.
- Preferably 3+ years commercial experience
- Strong technical background in Python development.
- Clear understanding of data structures, algorithms, software design and core programming concepts
- Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a new team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If would like to find out about this or other development opportunities, please apply or get in touch.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81467504