Infrastructure Support Engineer
Infrastructure Engineer - Winchester - 12 month FTC
An Infrastructure Support Engineer is required by my Winchester based client. This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract, there is a possibility it will be made permanent.
Working within a service delivery focused environment, the infrastructure engineer will provide coordinated responses to end users and departments, including the operation of incident, problem & change management, as well as managing some technical change projects.
- Support infrastructure and technical projects, from design to implementation
* Monitor new market technologies, products, methods, techniques and then assess business benefits
* Participate in the production and maintenance of departmental policy procedures
* Support end users experiencing difficulties in using systems, products or services, investigating complex situations to diagnose underlying causes and implement known on-site solutions and workarounds
This is a great opportunity to be involved in both reactive support work and projects.
- Experience of supporting systems in a Microsoft environment in a medium to large organisation
* Proven in providing ICT technical support for hardware, software and networked environments
Strong experience of:-
o Windows 7 Desktop environment
o Microsoft Active Directory Services
o Microsoft Exchange
* Technical accreditation to Hardware Specialist (preferably HP or NetAPP)
* Knowledge and experience of Microsoft SMS or SCCM
If this sounds of interest, please send an up to date copy of your CV to for immediate consideration or call 0117 311 6435 for a confidential chat.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465742