Technical Team Lead (Java) - IoT - Smart Cities - £60,000 to
Technical Team Lead (Java) - IoT - Smart Cities - £60,000 to £80,000
A client of ours, an IoT software house creating an advanced platform that supports one of the largest IoT Smart city programs in the UK, needs to hire a Scrum Master / Team Leader.
The company and their partners are leveraging open standard, sensor based technologies and ecosystems to derive new data and create improved digital transportation solutions. A true case of unlocking hidden data in rural and urban locations with a positive societal impact. Real IoT!
This is a pivotal role joining the IoT design and development team at a pivotal time. Their project pipeline in constantly increasing and their Head of Software requires support in order to scale the operation further and focus on upcoming projects.
This role will suit someone who has, or wants to be a leader. If you are a good motivator of yourself and others with a proven track record of delivering projects on time (human factors considered) and consider yourself the arbitration between technical teams then this role will challenge and reward.
this is an opportunity to get involved in some slick, evolving product design and delivery. Not to be missed.
An insight to their tech stack and the likely experience you will have gained over the years.
* Have worked in an agile development team
* Adoption of a TDD
* Experience in authoring technical documentation
* Designing, development and integration of server-side components
* Developing message-based applications in Java8
* Expert in Linux application environment
* Pair Programming
* Expert in running applications in Docker
* Shell Scripting
* Developing, deploying and supporting applications in Azure, AWS, etc
* Evaluation and testing or REST and SOAP web services
* NoSQL database experience
* Experience with JSON, JSONPath, XML, XPath and XSLT
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459807