The SharePoint Developer role is to sustain and improve SharePoint performance. This role will work with all stakeholders (including business leaders and end users) to analyse business needs, design appropriate SharePoint custom solutions and ensure that the solutions meet stakeholder expectations.
This role will be regarded as a mentor for those less experienced in the team therefore Online SharePoint knowledge is vital in order to help with the development of their knowledge and experience. You will be the subject matter expert and play a pivotal part to the ongoing development of the use of SharePoint across the business.
We want to keep it simple initially, nothing too complex that the business isn't ready for, so the ability to work with in this remit and come up with creative but effective ideas is essential. There is a fantastic opportunity here for a SharePoint specialist to make a real impact on driving change with in our organisation.
Duties will include some of the following but not be limited to:
- The designing of custom solution architectures and solutions that customize and extend SharePoint in a manner that fulfills business opportunities
- Providing leadership to the system development lifecycle for SharePoint custom solutions, including analysis, design, configuring, programming, administration, deployment and testing
- Participating in SharePoint infrastructure projects
- Examining existing business processes and identifies gaps in processes, opportunities for improvements and automation, including workflow and content management.
- Leading the design, support and testing of the SharePoint disaster recovery solution.
- Conducting research on emerging SharePoint development tools and strategies.
- Recommending, schedules, and performs software improvements and upgrades.
The successful candidate will have
- Specific experience in applying skills such as SharePoint architecture, object model, shared services, workflow automation and forms development
- Proven track record of SharePoint 2013 and/or SharePoint online implementations, design and migration projects with strong SharePoint development experience
- Experience of developing SharePoint sites/pages, SharePoint web parts, site templates, content types
- Good Front end/CSS skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Application models
- Experience in using latest SharePoint Framework, including TypeScript and React
- Ability to work intuitively, alone or as part of a team environment
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Excellent stakeholder facing experience and communications skills
To apply for this position please contact for further information or apply now.
Robert Walters are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. We are committed to creating a diverse environment therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or national origin. We look forward to receiving your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459932