Engine Test Technician - Motorsport
Are you a skilled engine test technician? Do you have a desire to work in the motorsport industry to the highest of standards? We are currently seeking an engine test technician for an industry leading engineering consultancy business based in Northampton.
The day to day duties for the engine test technician position would include:
* Pre-rigging and installation of engines into test cells
* Service and repair all types high performance engines, including proto type
* Engine strip and build
* Using engine ECU software
* Using dyno's for performance and reliability testing
The position for an engine test technician is a crucial part of the engine development team which is a highly skilled team who are at the forefront of new technology and performance engines.
For the engine test technician position there are several essential skills and qualifications, such as:
* Previous experience in the Motorsport industry
* Ability to use dyno software such as CP Cadet, AVL Puma or similar
* A solid understanding of motorsport engine functions and ability to diagnose faults
* Any experience of engine software's such as Cosworth, Motec, Marelli are all highly desirable
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465183