Physics Teacher / NQT - Permanent - Start in July and get paid over summer holidays
Ideal role for a dedicated NQT / Current Trainee
Are you a trainee Teacher looking to secure a permanent position for September in a 'Good' school located in a lovely area of Manchester?
Perhaps you are a Physics Teacher relocating to Manchester and this summer and would like to find a school that matches your ethos and ambitions?
If you are currently looking for a permanent Physics Teacher position, please contact Holly at i-teachers for a friendly and confidential chat to hear more about this role.
- NQTs encouraged to apply - excellent induction programme
- MPS-UPS £22,971 - £38,824
- Physics Specialist required
- Permanent, July or September start
- Must have QTS before September 2018
- Fantastic Science department / facilities
- Lovely area of Manchester - close to good transport links
Physics Teacher - Person specification
- You must have QTS or be on track to obtaining this by September
- Passionate scientist, keen to pass on your excellent subject knowledge to future generations.
- You will be able to teach core science subjects up to KS4 and some biology/chemistry to KS3.
- You will be a confident communicator who strives to achieve great results, not only of yourself but of your students also.
- You will be able to work cohesively as part of a collaborative department where you can share ideas and resources amongst fellow science teachers.
About the school
- Ofsted 'Good' 11-16 Secondary School
- Part of a successful multi-academy trust
- Strong Science Department with young, inspirational teachers and excellent resources
- Visionary SLT who are passionate about work-life balance and staff well-being
Do you have what it takes to succeed as a Physics Teacher and would like to join this amazing Science Department? Send your CV to Holly today and avoid filling in lengthy application forms!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464673