KS2 Literacy TLR
Are you looking to teach an enthusiastic and dynamic Year 6 class for 2018/19?
Would you like to lead a core subject and be an integral part of this school's future?
A friendly three form entry Primary school rated 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features is seeking a new teacher for September
- Year 6 Teacher at a Primary School in North West London
- Exceptionally well led and organised Primary School
- Subject lead in English
- Role available for September
- Permanent, Full-Time post. Interviews taking place from 13th April
- TLR dependent on experience and quality of teaching
This friendly, welcoming primary school is found in the North West London Borough of Brent and is easily accessible via public transport including good over ground rail links to central London.
As a KS2 Teacher you will be leading a class of intelligent Year 6 students, fulfilling the various tasks and in addition to the duties of a Phase Leader. The Head teacher wants to hear from a diverse range of subject specialists, be your specialism be in Science to English to the Humanities.
Latest Ofsted report:
- Pupils achieve well. The new Headteacher has significantly improved the quality of teaching. Pupils now make good progress to reach above average standards in reading, writing and mathematics by the end of Year 6
- Teaching is now good with examples of outstanding performance. Leaders give teachers effective guidance and training, which has helped ensure pupils' needs are more effectively met
- The school promotes pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural needs exceptionally well. This ensures that pupils are ready and confident to move on to secondary school
- Pupils treat each other with courtesy and respect. They enjoy coming to school, feel safe, behave and attend well and are punctual
- Governors play a much more key role in supporting the school and have developed their skills well since the previous inspection
The school are looking for a dynamic and accomplished Year 6 Teacher who can show the skills required to work well in a team and independently. The ideal teacher will be able to build excellent rapport with children and staff and you have excellent communication skills. You must have an exceptional knowledge of the KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to cater for each pupil and their ability differently. Previous experience will be essential will be crucial to help achieve excellent results and maintain the high standards set in the school.
If you are interested in this highly sought after Year 6 Teacher role + TLR English lead position then please send your CV through to Ruby at REESON ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459889