Junior Support Engineer
Are you a Support Engineer looking to launch your career in Cyber Security?
A high tech cyber security organisation based in central London are looking for a Support Engineer to join their team. You will sit within their DevOps division and provide support to teams across the business. You will have the opportunity to learn from dedicated cyber security professionals and will have exposure to new and exciting projects.
What you'll get:
- A great opportunity to start a career in DevOps or Cyber Security
- Allocated time to pursue personal projects
- Salary paying up to £26,000
- Polyglot environment
What you'll need
- Demonstrable Computer Science/Networking knowledge
- Building and troubleshooting Linux based services: firewall, routing, Apache/Nginx, openVPN
- Basic scripting knowledge: Bash
- Virtualization platforms: VMWare, VirtualBox
This could be a great opportunity for someone with a troubleshooting mind-set to launch their career with a reputable Cyber Security organisation. If this sounds of interest please send an up to date CV to or call 0117 311 6435 for a confidential chat.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465650