Infrastructure Engineer Windows Server SCCM Finance Cambridge
Windows Server / Infrastructure Engineer required by our financial client in Cambridge.
(Systems Engineer Infrastructure Engineer Analyst Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V Hyper V VMWare VM Ware Active Directory 3rd Line Third Line Server Engineer SCCM SCOM System Center Configuration Manager Banking Finance)
You MUST have the following:
- Strong Windows Server system administration experience (ideally 2012 R2 or newer)
- Hyper-V OR VMWare administration
- Current or past experience with SCCM OR SCOM (System Centre Configuration Manager / System Center Operations Manager / System Center Configuration Manager / System Center Operations Manager)
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
- Microsoft certifications (MCITP)
- Knowledge of Information Security or Cyber Security (Infosec / Cybersecurity)
- Experience with both project work and BAU/maintenance
Role: Windows Server Engineer (Systems Engineer / 3rd Line / Infrastructure Engineer / Infrastructure Analyst) for a financial company in Cambridge. Within a team of five, you will be responsible for the 150-200 Windows Server 2012 R2 estate. Your work will include projects and BAU. The server environment is entirely virtualised.
In the next 12 months, there are 50+ upcoming projects, including upgrades, roll-outs and data centre moves. It will also include project work in the areas of cyber security and cyber risk (experience in these areas is NOT required). You must have excellent Hyper-V or VMware administration experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic team that make significant contributions towards strategy and business decisions. Your team work autonomously and are given ownership over projects.
The environment is relaxed and meritocratic. The client is flexible with working arrangements - you can work from home for up to 2 days per week if desired.
Salary: £40k - £50k+ Bonus + Pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465645