Senior Software Developer
URGENT INTERVIEWING NOW
A great opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join this innovative team in assisting and driving the new JAVA Application needs. You will be designing and developing new SaaS for the customers within the multichannel industry, making modifications to existing products and systems for REST applications running in fast transaction processing. Working with the Architect Team you will be responsible for the full development lifecycle, SDLC and design patterns etc for smart self-service Portals and help create new Java Apps working in the Agile Scrum team.
Below is a “wish list” so please contact us to discuss.
- Strong commercial experience in one or more of the following; Java, J2SE, REST API, Web Application Design & Development, Android or iOS development.
- Design, develop and maintain high performance and scalable Java Applications, Apache, Maven.
- Experience with Java / J2SE / J2EE / JEE, SOAP etc. Java 7 or 8
- Hands-on knowledge of web application framework, JEE, Web Services using SOAP or REST API, WSDL, and XML/Xpath.
- Experience of developing software on Operating Systems such as Linux, Windows, AWS etc. in an R&D or solution environment
- Experience with Web application design utilising possibly Angular JS
- Experience with JMS, JMX and/or other Java/Spring frameworks.
- Advanced understanding of object oriented development concepts and practices including Design Patterns and good problem solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate with technical architects and business leads to understand functional requirements and the big picture to develop effective, flexible solutions for Proof of Concept for SaaS etc using TDD.
- JDBC, Oracle or RDBMS experience, Java Streams, Lambda, Strings, Formatting & Parsing etc. could be useful.
- Technical degree or appropriate professional qualification / relevant experience of full software SDLC experience for e-Commerce or m-Commerce or Payment gateway software etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this forward thinking innovative, expanding Global Software Leader.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465608