Qualified Financial Controller required! - MUST have CIMA, ACA, ACCA, FCA or FCCA qualification to be considered.
National Care Group are now looking to recruit an energetic, determined, robust and resilient Financial Controller to aid with the future growth plans of the business.
Closely supporting the Finance Director, Executive Board and Operational Management Team the successful Financial Controller will be a successful influencer and networker and also have the ability to implement robust growth strategies. The role will require you to:
- Review periodic reporting to a strict deadline of P&L, balance sheet, cashflow, covenant compliance and all associated analyses contributory to Board Pack reporting.
- Short, medium and longer-term forecasting of P&L, balance sheet, cashflow and covenant compliance.
- Debt reporting requirements particularly covenant testing and compliance.
- Extensive experience of budget setting, monitoring and variance reporting. This extends to stakeholder influencing where issues/opportunities occur.
- Cost saving initiatives identification.
- Lead statutory accounts filing and other external reporting requirements.
- System and Dataset ‘super-user’ with ability to model and manipulate data quickly to deliver key information as demanded by internal and external parties.
The Ideal Financial Controller:
You must have the ability to balance the demands of multiple stakeholders in the business whilst maintaining your own team priorities and hold people accountable across a number of different layers within the business
The candidate must be able to communicate effectively with both financial and non-financially skilled individuals across all levels of the business.
The successful candidate must have the technical skillset to be able to develop and interrogate systems, on different platforms, to analyse large amounts of data and create key reporting messages which can be easily and fully supported for a range of audiences. You will also:
- Fully qualified to CIMA, ACA, ACCA, FCA or FCCA standard with 3 years PQE
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to work under pressure within a fast paced, entrepreneurial business
- Proven ability to lead, develop and grow a strong team
In return for you hard work as our Financial Controller, you will receive a Competitive salary plus Benefits.
About National Care Group
National Care Group (NCG) is a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom. We work closely with the people we support, their family members, local authorities and care providers to provide high quality, person-centred support across the following services: supported living, residential care, outreach & home support, and day services.
NCG has an exciting growth strategy set to become the UK’s largest care provider, offering over 5,000 beds to vulnerable adults.
If you have the skills and experience to join our team, we want to hear from you! Click APPLY to register your interest in the role of Financial Controller.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81466547