Year 4 Teacher - Greenwich - ASAP
KS2 Class Teacher
About the role:
- A lovely warm and friendly primary school in Greenwich is looking for KS2 class teacher.
- The role is for an outstanding practitioner with the ability to raise attainment and secure good progress for students.
- The role is to start ASAP on a long term basis.
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to.
Additionally you must meet the following criteria:
- be eligible to work in the UK
- be a qualified Teacher
- be familiar with the UK curriculum
- possess two valid classroom based references
- Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
Why work with Remedy Education?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464660