As the Accounting Supervisor you will be supervising 2 Assistant Accountants withing the Accountancy department, overseeing transactional duties including Payroll, as well as taking month end through to trial balance.
My client is a global legal firm based in South West London.
As the Accounting Supervisor your duties will include:
- Supervision, support and assistance to the existing members of the Finance team.
- Payroll preparation via ADP payroll bureau, preparation of P11d and PSA returns.
- Overhead reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly management reports, rolling cash flow forecasts and year-end audit files.
- Budgetary control and variance reporting.
- Assisting with designing value added management reports.
- Assisting with the development of the Firm's IT systems and testing thereof.
As the Accounting Supervisor you will:
- Have worked in a similar role for at least 5 years
- Have Payroll experience
- Strong IT skills
£34,000 - £38,000 + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81460100