Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER- ELECTRICAL BIAS
CIRCA £35000 + BENEFITS
EARLIES/LATES - NO NIGHT SHIFTS
Our client is a global manufacturing company who manufacture a vast range of products for the construction industry.
Working on double day shift, (05.45 - 14.30, 14.30 - 23.00) the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will provide both electrical and mechanical maintenance support on a wide range of equipment.
Tasks will include responding to breakdowns, planned/proactive maintenance and supporting the delivery of engineering strategy to improve reliability and quality.
- Time served Electrical/Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Min of 5 years' experience in a Multi-Skilled Maintenance role
- Experience working in a process manufacturing facility - ideally medium-heavy engineering
- PLC experience
- Strong fault-finding/diagnostic skills
- Able to attend to both Mechanical and Electrical breakdowns
- Computer Literate
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
A great opportunity to join an established, well known business who are investing into the facility.
For more information contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to arrange an interview.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81466494