Due to our client's rapid growth over the last 2 years, we partnering exclusively to recruit Financial Accountant.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this role will cover various aspects of the company's financial reporting, providing the senior management team with robust and up to date financial, that supports decision making in a fast paced dynamic environment with an SME feel.
The Financial Accounting team's aim is to have the best financial and regulatory reporting status compared to their competitors, and thus quality is the upmost importance. You will be a highly valued and pivotal team member, have access to a range of training courses and enjoy team social events.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Ownership of statutory disclosures for group reporting purposes
- Preparation of local statutory accounts for 3 or more entities
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations for UK entities
- Responsibility for booking monthly Tax and Pension journals.
- Preparation of balance sheet control account reconciliations
- Support internal and external audit requirements
- Play an active role and supporting continuous improvement initiatives, business change programs and other projects
- Support the Finance Team and the Business with any other ad-hoc duties/projects
The ideal candidate as Financial Accountant
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience of external financial reporting under IFRS including quoted PLC reporting
- Passion for technical reporting and accounting
- Ability to maintain and build robust relationships to provide technical advise to a variety of senior stakeholders across the wider business
- Strong experience of working in a team towards a common objective within tight deadlines
- Accountability for the preparation of monthly/quarterly balance sheet reconciliations regarding revenue.
- ACA/CIMA or ACA fully or part qualified accountant
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463967