Assistant Store Manager
Job Type: Perm
Responsible to: Regional / Area Manager
Main Purpose: To maximise your business profitability by optimising sales opportunities whilst working within planned costs. To manage day to day operation of the store, deliver excellent customer service through staff training and leading by example.
- proposes and implements local marketing activities and on site events in agreement with Area Manager and local marketing team
- drives customer contact by building and maintaining the privilege card database and uses initiative to achieve an environment in which customers feel comfortable and inspired to spend
- ensures stock is allocated correct space and laid out commercially
- knows new stock must be on the sales floor as soon as possible after each delivery and drives team to make it happen
- initiating regular events
- Identifies and proposes opportunities to improve store performance
- explores opportunities to add to the store ranges
- carries out a morning floor walk on a daily basis to check standards in windows and on the sales floor
- ensures that personal visual merchandising skills are developed and maintained
- makes sure all staff are trained on visual merchandising principles
- ensures staff understand the level and style of service required, lead by example.
- deals with customer queries and complaints promptly, efficiently and honestly and in line with Company policy
- Monitor and seek continuous improvement on the level of service given to customers.
- protects the customer service window avoiding tasks wherever possible during this time
- committed to delivering excellent customer service through ACE
- staff records, commercial and other confidential information kept under lock and key
- e-mail, telephone and mail systems are used appropriately and in line with company policys.
- team works well together showing respect for one another's privacy, if private information is shared it is treated with confidence and not a matter for gossip
If this is for you Apply now!!