Network Security Engineer- firewall 2nd line 3rd line CCNA
Network Security Engineer- firewall 2nd line 3rd line CCNA infrastructure network support watchguard barracuda imperva alienvault symantec
You'll assist end clients with the installation, support and management of firewalls. In addition you'll be involved with pre-sales, consultancy and firewalls training for customers.
- One of the fastest growing, well established and respected testing houses in the UK, which retains its niche, boutique feel and environment.
- Cutting edge technology business
- Business holds various IPs
- Internationally growing and respected
Assist in delivery, support and development of an existing security portfolio
Position will allow you to specialise in various products
Delivering firewall based support, installations and consultancy, including pre-sales.
Deliver firewall training to customers
Position can be developed in working in a SOC - running diagnostics, if desired
Provide support in: vulnerability scanning, secure wireless, 2FA, WAF, SIEM, phishing, e-mail security & web filtering and cyber security certification programs.
Conducting R&D projects
Development of new service offerings to clients
- Firewalls support and installation
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Networking, routing, switching, VLANs, VPN, TCP/IP
Useful to have:
- 2FA, WAF, AV, SIEM
Qualifications of interest:
- CCNA, CCNA (Routing and Switching), CCNA Wireless, CCNA Security
- CCNP, CCIE
- Computer science degree: networking/security
- 24+ days holiday
- Development of new services - Career development
- Cutting edge, technology environment - Continual professional development
- Qualification sponsorship
- Buy/sell holidays
- Health cash plan
- Gym membership
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459721