Regional Finance Manager
Regional Finance Manager - Guildford
A leading Surrey based SME businesses are working closely with Investigo to hire a Regional Finance Manager to work within a broader dynamic and hardworking finance function. This opportunity sits with a historical and extremely well established Surrey Institution who are now looking to drive their business to the next level.
* Take control of the accounts payable, accounts receivable (5 x direct reports) cashflow analysis, budgeting, forecasting, installing new control procedures, bank financing and reporting, tax and payroll advice on top of a number of ad-hoc operational and new business venture analysis.
* Challenge the budget owners to ensure best value for money for the business and to ensure material decisions are made on both a technical and business case basis
* Given the autonomy and encouragement to design and implement change management projects alongside day to day duties as the business evolves and grows.
* Proactively identify and communicate any risks and opportunities to the business and working with the budget owners to find mitigating actions where applicable
* Qualified accountant - CIMA, ACCA, ACA
* Excited and driven to play a key role in implementing process improvement, change and transformation throughout the finance function as the business grows.
* Ability to challenge, push back and contribute ideas and innovations within the broader finance team
* Highly analytical around identifying numbers & trends
* Experience within an SME environment is preferable
If you would like to hear more about this exciting position within one the leaders in their field who are looking to grow, develop and diversify their business in the coming years then please contact me as soon as possible on / 07711 373 282 to find out more
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465483