IT Category Manager
IT Category Manager / Permanent / Southampton / £50,000-60,000 per annum plus competitive package
Sanderson Recruitment are working with a market leading international financial services provider to identify an IT Category Manager who will support the sourcing and supplier management activity across IT Hardware and IT Services sub-categories.
Partnering collaboratively with core functions and senior stakeholders from across the business you will lead on the selection of third party suppliers to maximise value.
Reporting into a Senior Sourcing Manager you will liaise with and support other Category Managers and projects as and when required.
The role requires the ability to influence a variety of stakeholders (internal & external) effectively; individuals must have a communication style and gravitas that allows them to coach, influence and integrate at all levels through strong relationships.
- Hosting / Datacentre Services
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years procurement or commercial management experience.
- Some exposure of supporting IT Hardware and/or Services sourcing activity.
- Ability to lead tender processes and sourcing activity through to completion.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders.
- CIPS qualified (desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation with a fantastic reputation as an employer.
Please apply online, thank you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463940