Software Product Trainer
Job Title: Software Product Trainer
Daily Rate: £25,000 - £30,000
Benefits: Company Car, laptop, Phone, Pension, 25 days holiday rising to 35 (plus 8 BH's).
A highly innovative, vibrant and well known organisation based in an excellent location are looking to recruit an experienced IT/ Software Trainer to be responsible for the delivery of hands on Software Product Training.
Working closely with the Customer Services Manager and the Project Consultant Team leader, you will be responsible for creating, updating and maintaining training course documentation for all standard training courses. You'll also create, update and maintain a Training Seminar System.
You will visit customer and client sites and deliver training in a 'classroom' style environment. When not delivering customer training, you'll be updating training documentation and creating new courses as well as providing internal training (new starters, ongoing training for team members, training on software changes and legislative requirements).
- Excellent salary
- Company Car, Mobile Phone and Laptop.
- 25 days' annual holiday (+ bank holidays) rising to 35 days (+ 8 bank holidays!!)
- Long Service Award every 5 years equating to 1 months' salary
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Fun, relaxed working environment in a great, central location.
- Free Parking
- IT/ Software Product Training Experience to external clients
- Technical background with the ability to deliver technical knowledge to a non-technical audience
- Experience of creating, updating and maintaining training course documentation
- Experience in delivering end user system training.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal.
This role requires you to have a Full UK Driving Licence.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81465045