Application Developer Middle-ware 5 months.
The client is looking for someone with Installation, configuration, certificate management and problem determination for middle-ware products including MQ, WAS, IHS, ISAM in environments up to and including CLS Production environment. Also skills in SWIFT products, BAE NetReveal, RTGS packages including PayPlus, Global Messaging Plus, highly beneficial. Good korn shell and perl scripting skills. Previous CLS technical team experience would be benefial for this role. Note that weekend work is required on regular basis for deployments to the CLS live services and working on site (North Harbour in UK) for full week with minimal scope for remote working and so a local candidate is required. Needs to be proactive, taking responsibility for your actions, attention to detail as implementation of change into the Production service needs to be of the highest standard.
- Candidate should be a SME for one of the below components
MQ orWAS or TAM/TFIM/Webseal orSWIFT products orPayplus orGMplus
- Must have Good korn shell and perl scripting skills.
- Must have experience of managing test, pre-prod and production environment.
- Must have experience of Installing middle-ware, creating configuration so that an integrated test and production environment could be build.
- Must be flexible to work over some weekend to support deployment.
- Must be able to create credibility with project team and should not give away under pressure.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459426