Developer / System Engineer - Cloud, Linux, Python
Developer / System Engineer - Cloud, Linux, Python - Financial Services / FinTech - Six Figure Package
This is an opportunity to work in the Deployment & Runtime team of global financial services organisation. The team is responsible for their mission critical production platforms such as Cloud Computing & Security Infrastructure Services.
- 3 or more years of experience in a relevant role (DevOps, Reliability Engineering, Systems Administration etc.)
- Knowledge of at least one programming language (Erlang, Python, C++, C, Java) beyond basic scripting.
- Experience with distributed computer systems
- Experience managing performance, availability and scale of mid- to large-sized systems (Experience of building and running high availability systems is an advantage)
- Familiarity with open source automation / configuration tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible or SaltStack would be an advantage
If you feel you have the skills required for this exciting opportunity, please send me your latest CV and I will endeavour to give you a call.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464515