Are you a Finance Manager looking for your next role, or perhaps for that first step into a Management position?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Managing the Finance Department and team, providing guidance, support and training as needed
- Preparing financial forecasts and reports in order to monitor the company's financial performance
- Preparing the statutory accounts for the company and subsidiaries
- Ensuring audit and compliance procedures are adhered to
- Creation of financial reports and tasks for management, and any other adhoc duties as and when they arise
As the successful candidate you will:
- Hold an accountancy qualification (i.e. AAT/ACA/ACCA/CIMA), or be in the final stages of acquiring one
- Have previous management or supervisory experience
- Have a strong knowledge of financial procedures, accounting and administration
- Possess good computer skills, being familiar with a variety of computer packages and software
- Be a team player, willing to find solutions to challenges and help other departments within the company
If you have said yes to all of the above, apply today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity!
By applying you will register as a candidate with Office Angels. Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81458760