UI/UX Designer - £45,000, Burnley
An innovative software house who provide cutting edge products that affect their consumers on a global scale are looking for a UI/UX Designer.
Ultimately, you'll create both functional and appealing features that improve our products and help us grow our customer base.
Reporting in to the COO, the UI/UX Designer role includes gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you have a portfolio of design projects that includes web/mobile applications work, we'd like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mock-ups that clearly illustrate functionality and look & feel
- Prepare and present concepts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, application flow and layout)
Requirements for Role
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Axure and InVision)
- Able to build mocks/prototypes that can be exported for developers to render
- Experienced in both Android and iOS design concepts and standards.
- Strong skills in responsive design for mobile & tablet as well as for desktop products
- Aware and aligned with current and upcoming UI trends
- Experience in designing with accessibility concepts built in
- Free on-site car parking
- Free on-site gym
- Social events
- Company Pension
- Health Cash Plan
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459011