Senior Manager, Global Pricing - Generic Medicine
We are partnering with a Global Pharmaceutical client who is looking to grow their newly positioned Brand Optimisation team with an experienced Global Pricing Manager across their established/generic products portfolio..
This is a new role within the team and holds significant responsibility at a global level, across the complete product range of established products and key markets. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of key Pricing models and roadmaps for brands and markets, with an understanding of local frameworks, to ensure price movements result revenue improvement opportunities.
You will have extensive commercial knowledge within the Pharmaceutical industry and have a proven track record of optimising innovative and successful pricing solutions at a global level.
* Understand overall market dynamics, positioning of products against competitors and future trends.
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive archetype on key markets' healthcare systems, reimbursement systems, regulatory frameworks and route-to-market strategies.
* Map out current Pricing structure for each key market
* Challenge pricing decisions through sensitivity analysis in order to optimize profitability.
* Align markets on appropriate data sources for pricing analytics. Leveraging available platforms, data and intelligence to provide insights to Brand and Channel teams for identifying, tracking and delivering profit opportunities.
My client is looking for a professional with strong commercial acumen and a strong understanding of business dynamics to develop regional pricing strategies. A background in Finance/Economics along with a proven experience in optimising Pricing strategies in the Pharma industry at a global level. You must have excellent interpersonal skills to engage with senior stakeholders with resilience and ability to challenge the status quo. Building trusted relationships with peers and prove yourself as an expert in this area of Brand Optimisation.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464191