Rail -Section Engineer -14 week blockade
Are you a Section Engineer?
Are you up for the challenge of working with a reputable civil engineering contractor on a heavy civil engineering project?
Work in North of Scotland but digs can be provided.
Randstad CPE currently have an exciting opportunity for a Section Engineer with civils experience to get involved with a well known contractor on a Freelance basis for a blockade contract.
This is a massive opportunity for any ambitious candidate. As well as being on board with a forward thinking contractor, which will look great on any CV.
To be successful in an application the candidates will need to demonstrate that they possess the following skills, attributes and experiences:
- Complete material take offs
- Attend regular meetings with internal and external project stakeholders
- Compile quality control records
- Contribute to HSE management onsite
- Record and monitor site plant and personnel
- Analyse quantities and prepare 3D models for GPS controlled plant
- Degree qualification in Civil Engineering
- HDD experience would be advantageous
- GPS setting out experience is essential
Apply below or Call Steven Paton on 0131 240 0884
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464167