INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT ENGINEER - CITRIX XenApp / CITRIX PVS
INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT ENGINEER - CITRIX XenApp / CITRIX PVS / XenDesktop / XenServer / ITIL - City of London. Would you like to work as an Onsite Engineer / Field Engineer for a leading managed service provider doing 2nd / 3rd Line Business As Usual (BAU) / infrastructure work? If you can perform maintenance and technical tasks as required including computer and laptop builds and diagnosis of problems as well as work as part of a larger team in order to meet targets and maintain service level agreements then this could be the right role for you. Working within an ITIL environment would be very advantageous.
- The support of users in a Citrix environment versions XenApp5 and 7.x.x.
- Windows 2008/2012/2016 server administration, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Strong Windows 7/8.1/10 desktop support, troubleshooting and configuration.
- Active Directory Administration and configuration including group policy.
- Knowledge of network and router/firewall troubleshooting and configuration. Knowledge of networking to include WAN, TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 / 13 /16 administration, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Mobile device remote support, in particular Microsoft Exchange ActivSync connectivity.
- Relevant support experience in an ITIL based service desk environment.
- Knowledge and support of office 365.
- Basic knowledge of Apple Mac O/S and configuration
- Knowledge of thin clients and how they are configured.
- General diagnostics around 3rd party applications in order to gather the right information for vendor support.
- Desirable technologies would be knowledge and support of Microsoft Azure and virtual technologies such as Hyper-V, XenCenter and VMware.
My client is an award-winning organisation who have a fantastic team environment with supportive management. The salary for this Citrix Support role working for clients in the City of London is £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Pension + Bupa Healthcare + Benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81458486