Stress Engineer - Structures
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stress Engineer to calculate how much stress mechanisms can take
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Stress Engineer you will be responsible for:
- You'll take each project from concept to manufacture, managing budgets and schedules
- You could be working from an engineering brief or arrangement models.
- In this senior role, you'll champion projects and liaise with Engineers in other countries
To be successful in the role of Stress Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer, you can carry out hand calculations and finite element analysis using ANSYS.
- You can also use CAD and manage test procedures, rig operation and test equipment
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and an industry leading benefits package. There's other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Stress Engineer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81463769