Life Insurance Executive
Our client has an opportunity available for a Life Insurance Executive to join the team in Cirencester. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a strong basic salary of £30,000 per annum plus uncapped commission with a high OTE of £50,000 .
Are you ambitious, driven and money motivated? If the answer is yes then they would like to hear from you! You will be a professional, consultative and motivated sales executive who wants to develop a career within a successful, ambitious and dynamic business at this exciting time of growth!
They are the largest private health insurance intermediary in the UK, they help thousands of people acquire health care policies which are right for their needs and are competitive across the market. They sell Private Health Insurance policies on behalf of 9 of the leading insurers. They are independent, impartial and unbiased, are not tied to any one insurer so they will only recommend a policy which reflect best their clients needs.
What they can offer you as their Life Insurance Executive:
- A guaranteed basic salary of £30,000 per annum
- Uncapped commission structure with high OTE of £50,000
- Regular bonuses and performance incentives, including holidays, days out and TVs
- Contributory pension scheme
- Friendly, fun and supportive working culture
Your duties as their Life Insurance Executive will include:
- Contacting and building positive relationships with individuals who have shown an interest (warm leads) in Life Insurance
- Take the client through a fact-finding exercise using their advanced quotation system highlighting the features and benefits of their range of products
- Present the most suitable policy from their panel of leading insurers and convert these clients into sales
Who would be successful in the Life Insurance Executive role?
- Wants to work with warm leads
- Has previous sales experience preferably in the Life Insurance market
- Thrives on job satisfaction
- Enjoys working to and exceeding sales targets
- Is a positive and self-motivated individual
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is proactive and diligent in their work
- Wants to earn a fantastic basic salary with uncapped commission
- Loves a challenge and is keen to learn
It would be great if you had some experience of working in an FCA regulated environment but it’s not essential, as training will be given.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing private medical insurance intermediary in the UK as their Life Insurance Executive.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464851