M&E Maintenance Engineer
M&E Maintenance Technician
£negotiable + fantastic benefits package
Just Recruit Group are currently working in partnership with a major pharmaceutical company assisting in the search of an M&E Maintenance Technician to be based from their manufacturing facility in Milton Keynes.
The facility is a highly sterile environment that produces vaccines and biopharmaceutical drugs for companion animals and cattle.
You will be apart of an on-site engineering team and will be responsible for the servicing, maintenance and repair of plant and equipment which include:
- HVAC Systems
- Steam and hydraulic piping systems
- Pumps, motors and gearboxes
- Refrigeration, Chillers etc
- Electrical controls and switchgear
- Electro-pneumatic controls
- AC and DC machines
- Electrical fault finding
- Mechanical fault finding
This role is extremely vital to the safe running of our clients manufacturing facility and would require a high level of skill and professionalism with minimal supervision.
On occasion the role would require you to work in a shift system with weekend and out of normal working hours.
It is expected that you will have
- City & Guilds Level 3 in an electrically biased discipline or City & Guilds Level 3 in a mechanically biased discipline
- Educated to ONC, HNC, HND or relevant industry specific qualifications
To find out more information, please contact Nic Antoniou at Just Recruit Group now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81459303