PR Media Executive
They currently have an opening for a PR/Media executive who will be responsible for researching news stories and putting together press releases for both the company and their advertisers.
This is a varied position and you will be working closely with the management and web development team.
- Be involved in the writing and production of press releases, tracking industry news and hot topics in the press and supporting social media campaigns
- Effective and accurate reporting and account administration
- Monitor client press coverage
- Research relevant news stories
- Put together press releases
- Monitor and measure the success of all PR and social media activity
- Develop your knowledge of internet monitoring tools
- Responsible for client press release campaigns and the company’s own PR/Media requirements
- Identify and assist in developing client news
- Develop an understanding of client businesses and industries
For the role of PR/Media Executive you need:
- A Degree in Public Relations/Communication/Journalism/Media Studies etc or related field is desirable
- Understanding of PR strategies and tactics
- An understanding of newsworthy stories
- Good written and oral communication skills
- A good level of computer literacy
- Experienced in Social Media: Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook etc
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
Keywords: PR, Media, press releases, news, writing, copywriting, new stories, social media, internet, Tamworth