Software Developer in Test
I am currently looking for a Software Development Test Engineer who's ideally worked within an ecommerce business or web based systems.
This role will be responsible for enabling and encouraging developers and testers to design and implement tests in an efficient way by providing them with the right tools, frameworks, and infrastructure. You will join a growing team of talented engineers responsible for a world class e-commerce system that will handle a million of customers.
You will hold the ability to analyse and convert functional and business requirements to quality test scenarios and scripts. Strong testing skills with mobile and responsive web applications is needed.
Skills & Experience:
- With at least 4 years continuous test experience, within single and concurrent test projects in Manual and Automation testing
- You have a passion for test infrastructure and CI/CD, with knowledge of CI systems to create builds.
- Expert in writing SQL queries
- Good experience in manual testing
- Proficiency in Manual, Functional, Load, Multibrowser and UI testing
- Automation skills (e.g. test automation using Selenium webdriver with C#/JAVA, Cucumber/ Hiptest/CodedUI)
- Hands-on experience with source control and continuous integration tools (TFS, git, SVN, Perforce, Jenkins, CruiseControl, etc.) Most preferable is TFS and GIT
- Defect tracking systems knowledge (JIRA, Bugzilla etc.)
- Knowledge of structured test methods like V-model, Agile processes
- Experience/knowledge of E-commerce Business
- Able to handle Test Automation work independently
- Database testing experience
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently
- Able to work to deadlines and think abstractly, viewing situations from different perspectives
- Technically proficient and a logical thinker
This role is paying up to £45,000 with a excellent benefits package. If this role is of interest to you, please respond to my email or give me a call on 0117 927 6236 to discuss further.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81464843